Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Contract Human Resource Assistant II, Talent Acquisition (660760) in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Contract Human Resource Assistant II, Talent Acquisition
This is a six month, temporary part-time contract position.
This position will support the Human Resources Talent Acquisition department.
What You’ll Do:
- Input personnel requisitions into the applicant tracking system.
- Schedule interviews, to include making arrangements, sending paperwork, creating interview itineraries and scheduling travel.
- Assist with preparing offer letters.
- Act as the liaison between contract labor agencies and Ball Aerospace.
- Process invoices and expense reports.
- Input background and drug screen requests into vendor system.
- Assist with on-boarding processes.
- Update applicant tracking system throughout recruitment process.
- Provide support as needed for College Relations programs.
- Create files and maintain new hire Talent Acquisition files.
- Assist with Employee Referral Program.
- Prepare for and facilitate audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, the Strategic Support Units, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You´ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Human Resource experience is preferred.
- Requires confidentiality in all areas of the HR department.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software, including the use of SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must be attentive to department's needs, have follow-through, be a self-starter, multi-tasker and detail-oriented.
- Must have the ability to work with considerable independence and be able to make decisions requiring applications of judgment that are non-routine based on the knowledge of policies, procedures, and operating practices including department-specific tasks.
- Must be a team contributor and have the ability to actively support a fast paced, team environment.
- Requires extreme attention to detail and the ability to consistently tie off loose ends in a relatively independent manner.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level related degree, i.e., Associate’s, Bachelor's, Master’s, Ph.D., etc., may be substitute for two years of experience. Years of related experience may substitute for the lack of a degree with two years of related experience substituting for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.