Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Quality Assurance Coordinator (661582) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Administrative Associate II*)*
Perform administrative and general business support to the Material Quality Assurance department.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for transacting material records through material system with corresponding support details that are auditable.
- Provide direct customer service needs to planners, engineers, inspectors, and other program personnel on a routine basis.
- Responsible for management and coordination of Material Review Board (MRB) materials.
- Performing Return-to-Vendor (RTV) and shipping transactions for received material.
- Responsible for data collection and publication of department metrics.
- Ability to synthesize information from various data sources in order to address questions, concerns or details on product and records.
- Maintain and plan department events. Schedule external and internal resources through vendors and MS Outlook.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Manage off-site archive files. Shipping and receiving archive boxes to support research and audits.
- Execute and maintain a high degree of confidentiality concerning sensitive information. (Non-Classified)
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Previous quality assurance experience desired but not required.
- Must be comfortable learning and using multiple computer systems such as Agile, Velocity, IFS, and Costpoint.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a plus but not required.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail skills with regards to documentation.
- Must be able to deliver consistent customer service and reliable work products efficiently in a complex multi-tasking environment.
- Must be able to maintain / recover situational awareness when dealing with interruptions.
- Willingness to work at two separate campuses based on business needs.
- Ability to occasionally move parts that can weigh as much as 25 lbs.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator (661582)
Job ID: 661582
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time