Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Property Administrator I (660803) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Property Administrator I
What you’ll do:
- Perform Program Property Administration functions including asset management, inventory, customer reporting, asset utilization, subcontract control, and excess determination.
- Adhere to requirements driven by Federal Acquisition Regulations and Contractual inclusions for compliance.
- Work closely with a broad range of program personnel from Program Management to technicians on the program floor providing expertise, wisdom, and support in the management of customer and government furnished and acquired property.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or a High School diploma and 8 or more years of related experience required.
- National Property Management Association accreditation/certification is highly desired.
- Must be customer service oriented, a proactive problem solver, and have the ability to become an information leader in tools systems, and processes associated with Government Property Management.
- Applicable experience includes: direct asset management experience, experience with government compliance and regulations, inventory control, logistics management, and reporting.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office or warehouse environment.
- Travel may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Property Administrator I (660803)
Job ID: 660803
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time