Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Contract Human Resource Assistant II - Talent & Organization Development (660764) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Contract Human Resources Assistant II - Training & Organization Development
This is a two month, temporary, full-time contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Contract administrative assistant needed to perform administrative and/or business support functions for the Ball Aerospace Talent & Organization Development team.
- Duties include scheduling, organizing and preparing for training and development events, enrolling employees in classes, instructor support, expense report completion, invoice processing, and training database entry.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and have familiarity with office machinery, such as copiers and fax machines.
- Must have initiative to jump in, take on projects and work quickly and efficiently.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers and vendors while dealing with interruptions.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.