Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Administrative Associate II-Certifications Administration (661022) in Boulder, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Administrative Associate II – Certifications Administration
Perform basic certification administrative tasks, general business support, and/or clerical functions for the administrative and support disciplines within the Certifications Administration organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare statistical reports; gather data; work in multiple databases, records, spreadsheets, prepare various schedules and perform data entry, etc.
- Prepare/Support written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Recommend, interpret, and implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintain required records and reports in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
- Support the development of training procedures, training documents, and training materials for online certification and training.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Must have moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, and Enterprise Learning Management database experience is a plus but not required.
- SharePoint ® software knowledge to support organization web page management is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge with Articulate® software is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of the team.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Maintaining confidentiality concerning sensitive information is required.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level degree, i.e., Associate’s, may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Administrative Associate II-Certifications Administration (661022)
Job ID: 661022
Location: CO - Boulder
Full/Part Time: Full-Time